“Hospice care is not giving up on life”
Inland Valley Hospice
Deciding if hospice is right for your family.
Once a life-limiting illness is diagnosed, there are many choices to be made. As illness progresses, the goals of your treatment may change. Your physician can help you and your family decide if it is time to re-focus your goals of care differently.
Here are some questions you might want to ask yourself:
- Hospice provides visiting nurses, personal care & other professional care services to people in their own home, nursing facilities, and residential care settings?
- Is it time to focus on comfort rather than cure?
- What brings me joy pharmaciepourhomme.fr?
- How do I want to spend my time?
- How do I want to connect with family and friends?
- What support and care do I need?